Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

i just filled up my suv and it cost me only $20?

does that mean that SUV's are going to become way popular again? that's awesome.

Downloads
    Uploads
    in Canada we are still paying 95-98 cents per litter about $3.75 a gallon and its way better then last month but don't expect it to last.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You have a Hummer go-cart?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I wouldn't hold your breath if I were you, you know gas is going to go up again, we have three holidays coming up and those azzes always raise the price of gas a few days before a holiday.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I know, here in MA it's only like $1.90 a gallon.

Hopefully not, unless they're energy sufficient ones. Really, what do you need this enormous vehicle for? I hope people are going to be smart and buy fuel efficient cars because it is most likely going to go up again once the demand gets higher.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Its Bushs fault. Doesn't have anything to do with world demand for oil or lack of supply. George Bush and his greedy rich friends want people to pay less at the pump. It is a conspiracy by the Republicans. Ask any liberal lemming moron, Bush is an idiot but he somehow has the ability to cause hurricanes, raise oil prices and cause Al Qaeda to attack for the 7th time. If it were up to the conservatives we would all be paying $1 per gallon. You just can't trust those right wingers.

What kind of SUV do you have? Mine has a 45 gallon tank and my crew cab dually has twin 40 gallon tanks with a supercharged 8.1 liter engine. Which is much better than the twin 150 gallon tanks my boat has and it burns 100 octane gasoline at a rate of 40 gallons per hour.

SUV's will always be popular. They are safer than little cars, hold more people and can actually tow a boat. I sure hope they will get more popular, it drives the idiots nuts.

Just keep in mind that this is a trick by George Bush to make it possible for people to drive safer cars for less money. It is a conspiracy aimed at getting people to invest more.

Just kidding, I am not a liberal moron. Oil commodities have been selling for far less then they were a few months back. Over speculation, lack of refinery capability because libs won't let anyone build new plants, fewer barrels on the market and less demand have cause oil prices to settle back to a more reasonable level. Therefore people will be more likely to get back into their big, safe capable SUV's.

Yes it is awesome. Except for my who own 1/3 share in an oil and gas producing company.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't get used to low gas prices. It will go up again.

Downloads
    Uploads
    $1.73 here in the panhandle of Texas!!!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I bought 2 yesterday. Got a great deal. Maybe the Big 3 won't need the government bailout after all.

Downloads
    Uploads
    There will come a time when we look back nostalgically at $4 a gal. prices, but as usual the American public is forgetting the high prices, halucinating that they will not go back up, and again buying gas guzzling SUVs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast