What is a good car that sticks to the road like glue? Give me any?

rmzerosk8er

Oct 30, 2008
The best are all wheel drive cars. Like a Subaru WRX STI all wheel drive.

Or my favorite Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX all wheel drive.

Last car was a BMW which I though was very good until I changed lanes on the motorway and there was some oversteer and the car spun in circles and then rolled about 5 times into the side barrier.
It was not my fault the rear tyres were bald...
I'm thinking subaru.....they seem cool

My old Astra G stuck to the road like glue, and all it cost was 200 quid to lower it, same applies to the Corsa before it. The E46 318Ci M-Sport I'm now driving also sticks like glue.

The thing that sticks to the road is your tires, no matter what car you drive. It also goes to prove the point that the better tires need to be mounted on the rear of the vehicle for stability. Every tire maker now recommends this, as do tire shops. You learned this lesson firsthand. A Subaru with bald rear tires will be just as unstable.

Do you realise that any car on the road has only 100 square inches of contact with the road, that is 25 square inches for each tyre.

Do you realise that any car on the road has only 100 square inches of contact with the road, that is 25 square inches for each tyre.

Subaru Impretza Turbo 4WD its like driving scalextric cars. u just cant loose it. Honestly book a test drive, amazing car for handling

Subaru Impretza Turbo 4WD its like driving scalextric cars. u just cant loose it. Honestly book a test drive, amazing car for handling

Back