Lesbian and bisexual women, what part of the female body are you attracted to...

CN

Mar 30, 2008
B
A
D

In that order. Wonder if it means anything since it spells that word?

In order:

D- I am a butt woman
A- A sucker for a pretty face
B- Boobs just always draw you in. Gay or straight.you know it does
C-least important.

Everything! But I have a thing for nice big booties :) I seriously (like the song says) can't stop staring sometimes when I see a girl with a really nice ass. I know that's so male. But whatever! :)

I'm not lesbian or bisexual but I have had an experience with a girl and I would say that my favorite part about her was her butt and her legs. Her face was adorable too and very sexy. She was such a flirt and her personality was kick ass. I can't choose and that's why I fell for her !

That is sooo tough. It depends on the girl. If she's bot a great a**, or really nice b00bs, etc., You know? However, in general, I go for the face and hair. There is nothing better than some piercing eyes, a nice, real smile and soft flowing hair. ugh...i melt :). That, to me, makes or breaks them, physically. But it is true that the personality changes how I am physically attracted to them. It makes a galaxy of difference. Don't ask how, it just does. :)

Back