Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

good pets for teens? a.k.a me!!?

I decided i want to get a pet,..i realise they are a full time commitment and i know i will be able to take care of it. My family already has a dog and 2 guinea pigs...

I was wondering if anyone could recommend any animals for me to get...i was thinking bout a tarantula but i wwouldn'tbe able to hold it much.

I have a fear of birds and i don't like little things that can run or jump up your sleeve...or cats...

So...i know im fussy...sorry...but does anyone have any other ideas of animals i could get? Any help will be appreciated!

Unregistered

Heart New what about

well, i am as fussy as you are, i am looking after lots of my friends pets when the go away for holidays so i can see what it is like to have that type of animal as a pet.

i have looked after dogs, cats, mice, fish, hermit crabs, ferits, chickens and blue toung lizards. i find if you want an interesting animal, you should get a blue toung.

if you want a simple pet you should get a fish, mice or hermit crab.

if you want something that will bite you when ever you take its food away, you should get a ferrit.

and there are much more that you could get, you just need to research on the internet what types of animals you could get.

i wish you luck in finding your pet

Well......
    Why cant you just get your own doggy/puppy

Unregistered

the perfect pet

if you want an amazing pet, go with the micro mini pig!!!!!!!!!!! they don't shed, bark, bite, and they are completly clean!!!!!!! yay Only one problem they cost lots!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    maybe a bunny thats a nice pet though you have to change their cage a lot lol

Unregistered
    Lala

Unregistered
    get a corn snake thay are fun and doont bite that much with regular handling
    or get a giant african land snail they are funner than they seem

Unregistered
    get a turtle theyre cool!

Unregistered
    do you need a liscence to have a pet llama? coz i really want one