Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Every body involved in baby p's death?

what do you think should happen??

Me i personly think that his mum and the other 2 that murdered him should spend the rest of their misrable lives rotting in jail, then eternity in hell.

as for the police, social workers and doctors invloved, they should be fired.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, the mother and boyfriend destroyed the cot and thus the evidence that could have seen them tried for murder, but I think they should receive the maximum sentence available for causing or allowing a death.

I don't believe that all the police, doctors and social workers involved should be fired. The last doctor to see him who failed to spot a broken spine should most certainly be struck off, but a number of the consultants he saw before that recommended that he not be returned to the care of his parents, it's not their fault these recommendations were not followed. The culpability of the social workers involved is debatable as they were told when they tried to re-home him that there was not sufficient evidence to warrant taking that decision. So rather than firing everybody willy nilly, what needs to be done is review the amount of evidence deemed necessary to remove a child from its parents. Don't forget, it is suspected the majority of the abuse was carried out by the mother's boyfriend, whose presence in the house was hidden from social workers and police. It has already been stated if social services knew the boyfriend was living there they would have been able to act to remove the child much quicker.

As for the police, she was arrested for assault twice, but there wasn't;t enough evidence to prosecute, there's nothing the police could have done about that.