Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is dumping hedge apples out the back of my truck down main street...

...considered littering? ok for halloween i loaded my s10 bed full of hedge apples and dumped them down main street about mid night of of halloween. would this be considered littering its bio degradable. it came from the country i just brought it into town. would it be considered littering for the farmer who owned the land and they fell into the country dirt road. its basically the same thing?

also i live in a square mile shit whole town canton kansas 67428 population about from 600-900. if you go to colbert report appoligize to canton, he talks about our town. pretty funny

Downloads
    Uploads
    Try that here in the UK you would be fined convicted and fined heavily

Downloads
    Uploads
    Try that here in the UK you would be fined convicted and fined heavily

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes it's littering. As for bio degradable how would you feel if someone dumped a load of manure outside your home (biodegradable of course). If the farmer owns the land it's up to him what he dumps on his land as long as it's not harmful or toxic...Hope this answers your question

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well for a start, you should be asking American questions on an American website, thats so people can answer you with American law, since however you have asked this question on an English website, i will give you an English answer - to spill apples down a road would be considered littering by law, although you would probably not be charged for it unless they were really annoyed with you!, on the other hand though, you would be done for causing a menace to the general public, breach of the peace, or causing a dangerous hazard to the public. you would also probably be done for blocking a pubic highway, which happens to belong to the Queen, so yes, you would certainely have your bum smacked!- and i would imagine a very large bill!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you ever considered that it would be a lot less stupid to not dump the apples.

You need fining for stupidity.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, that is littering if you are dumping apples on main street without permission. It doesn't matter if its bio degradable or not.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Of course that's littering. Just because something biodegrades doesn't meant it's not littering.