Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

teen holiday party-like gossip girl?

im a teen girl having a holiday (Christmas) party at my home this december. its just about 11 girls, and i want it to be formal and fancy. Its going to be a secret santa (Every one will get a person that they r going to spend on a gift for) /dessert soiree. (Everyone will bring their favorite holiday treat. i want it to be really formal and fancy, but for not a lot of money and work. i was also thinking a color scheme...maybe like gold and silver.. or maybe more wintery like blue and silver..but also i was making invitations and they were like a maroon color..so maybe gold and maroon...or maroon gold and silver?? lol idk. help! Im only going to be supplying the beverages, because everyone will bring dessert. so does anyone have any suggestions??? for the drinks should i jsut have hot chocolote, milk, and water...or maybe sparking water? but does that cost a lot? or any other food/ drink ideas. decorations?? remember i want it to be formal..kind off like a gossip girl party (Tv show) thanks!

i dont mean c olor scheme for people to wear...i mean for decorations..and invites and stuff

Downloads
    Uploads
    sparkling cider, cheap from the grocery store and looks fancy! A pretty table cloth, candles and ribbons tied on your chairs in big bows.

Downloads
    Uploads
    sparkling cider, cheap from the grocery store and looks fancy! A pretty table cloth, candles and ribbons tied on your chairs in big bows.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you really want it to be cheap and formal, I wouldn't ask that your guests wear a certain color--they may feel like they have to go buy something to fit your specifications, and that's no fun.

Break out a nice tablecloth, and take your time decorating the house and setting up the party area. Play some classical music, and maybe ask your parents if you can use the good dishes. Have tea/hot chocolate, finger sandwiches...think fancy and keep your pinkies up =)