Which MLB Player would you invite for Thanksgiving dinner? For Non Baseball...

Kevin Youkilis...but only if his family can come along...

His brother is one of those celebrity chefs.

I would choose Yogi Berra.What a fun conversation and then at the other end of the table would be former Baltimore Colt Art Donovan.Maybe throw in Scarlette Johannson sitting next to me..She doesn't know her sports but who cares?Plus,we need someone to cook the turkey.

From my team, the Red Sox...Jonathan Papelbon or Jason Bay...

After a little alcohol, Papelbon might dance the Riverdance...That would be hilarious...

Jason Bay might try to hit a long ball with a turkey leg...*LOL*...

We can't watch American Baseball in Brazil, most of the time (only if you pay, and only parts of a few games) :(

I would LOVE to have dinner with the great actor, and wonderful human being Sydney Poitier!! :)

Prince Fielder. If he's really a vegetarian, that leaves more turkey for me! (And for leftovers, and sandwiches, and soup....)

Fun question! You didn't say past or present, so I'll go with a past player. I'd pick Jerry Remy. It would be so interesting to listen to him talk about his days with the Red Sox, all the greats he played with, ask him all sorts of baseball questions. Since he's a Red Sox commentator, I could get the inside scoop on baseball news, players, etc. He seems like such a fun and friendly person - he would be a blast to have over for Thanksgiving. Maybe I could even talk him into doing another air guitar solo - that would be hysterical!

I would love to talk baseball over Thanksgiving dinner with George Brett. I'm sure he's got a ton of great stories to share.

Back