Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

who got eliminated last night from la academia ultima generacion?

i didn't finish watching it... i stopped when luis armando supposedly had a 'kid'.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I also didn't finish watching it but I did see the whole luis armando had a kid thing he is soo stupid. It's funny when he was saying he was still a virgin and that he has only kissed and done others things but he has never penetrated anybody lol. I don't believe him I think he stopped being a virgen a long time ago and that baby is probably his ,the loser just doesn't want to admit it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I also didn't finish watching it but I did see the whole luis armando had a kid thing he is soo stupid. It's funny when he was saying he was still a virgin and that he has only kissed and done others things but he has never penetrated anybody lol. I don't believe him I think he stopped being a virgen a long time ago and that baby is probably his ,the loser just doesn't want to admit it.

Downloads
    Uploads