How much weight do you think I could lose in 2 weeks if i ate super healthy and only

AmandaS

May 12, 2008
drank water? I weigh about 210 lbs... also by adding 1,000 or 2,000 more steps every day by walking

10 lbs. It isn't about just eating healthy. You need to eat small portions and more meals (6 per day). Look into the "AbsDiet". It is based on a six week program but can easily be applied to a regular diet.

being healthier is a lifelong journey, you need to exploit the people in your life who are trying to be healthier, ask and talk and think and always be willing to try new ideas. try to find a health and fitness and diet guru, someone really cares about you

I don't know your definition of super healthy, but if you reduce your calories by 200 per day, and increase your activity (3,000 steps would be better), you could easily lose 3 pounds.

you could lose alot but be sure you don't drink too much water. or you'll start to retain it. eat celery eating it is negative calories!

you could lose alot but be sure you don't drink too much water. or you'll start to retain it. eat celery eating it is negative calories!

It kind of depends on how healthy you eat. Try to eat 1500 cals a day and you'll be on a very effective diet.

Back