Phone Restricted - Nokia 6280?

Naik345

Aug 4, 2008
I have a Nokia 6280 and It says that my phone is restricted then has a stop sign.
It says Undo at the bottomn. When i press that it says restriction code but I dont know it. So what shall I do? I can't access the menu or anything This is the firs thing that comes up.

Thanks
Naik

did you buy the phone new?if not it has been restricted by the previous mobile operator,it sounds like it might be a stolen phone.if not then please ring this number 08450 455 555 this is nokia customer service and will gladly help you.

did you buy the phone new?if not it has been restricted by the previous mobile operator,it sounds like it might be a stolen phone.if not then please ring this number 08450 455 555 this is nokia customer service and will gladly help you.

hi restriction codes is nothing but the mobile is restricted to particular network to solve the problem we can use codes to unlock .you can get the codes from here onlinegsmunlock here they ask
the following details they are mobile model,country and the network which locks your mobile ,imei
number of the mobile .finally they will send the codes to unlock the mobile.once you entered the codes in your mobile your mobile get unlocked and it will be free to accept any network sim.

I have a Nokia 6280 and It says that my phone is restricted then has a stop sign.
It says Undo at the bottomn. When i press that it says restriction code but I dont know it. So what shall I do? I can't access the menu or anything This is the firs thing that comes up.

Thanks
Naik

Did your Nokia 6280 locked with your network operator ? If so, you can get network restriction code from the provider MobileUnlockSolutions.com to remove restriction from your Nokia .

Back