Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ISADORA W

Does anyone know where Aileen Wuornos son is? The lady who was executed

in Fla. for killing 7 men.? Has anyone heard of the son Aileen Wuornos gave up for adoption when she was 13. She was executed in 2002 in Fla. for the murders of 7 men during her prostituting.

Unregistered
    I've certainly heard of him. I was born in Michigan on the same date that her son was- and I am adopted. Freaky eh? Can't see much of a chance of ever finding out if I'm him though, not sure I'd want to know anyway.

Unregistered

to the guy that was born the same day eileen warnos son was

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've certainly heard of him. I was born in Michigan on the same date that her son was- and I am adopted. Freaky eh? Can't see much of a chance of ever finding out if I'm him though, not sure I'd want to know anyway.
    do you look at all like her ?? You probably are her biological son, and its ok if you are it was a cery sad situation, dont ever feel bad if it was ur mom she had a bad life always love her in ur heart ok

Unregistered
    email me if you like at [email protected] if I see ur pic I can tell you if ur her son, I am very clarvoiant and I will know ok

Unregistered
    did you ever find out if you are her son? i am very interested in her case and very curious to know who her son is. you can always do dna tests with her family members or find out another way..are you even telling the truth??

Unregistered

Flower Blue

It was a girl her name is heather j craven

Unregistered
    how does anybody know for sure that heather j. craven is the child of aileen wuornos?

Unregistered
    how do you know this?

Unregistered
    She had a son, not a daughter. That is a well-known fact.

Unregistered

Aileen wuornos

Hi I've been recently reading this site I too would like to know how you know if she had a son or daughter was this a cover up or did she really have a son ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast