my dad has not talked to me since he and my mom got into a fight. I got into it because he dragged me into it. And now because I took my mom's side its my fault and I'm the one who has to apologize. I just want to start talking to him because I want our family to be normal. I mean he never stops talking to my sister or my mom just me. But anyway should I go and see whats up and talk to him about this. It's been over 2 months and its getting closer to thanksgiving and I think it would be weird to not talk to your dad on thanksgiving. People would be wondering whats going on. But last year he got mad at me on thanksgiving and didn't talk to me till 2 days before Christmas. And I'm the desperate one who had settled it for the sake of the holiday. He is just really stubborn and is thinking of himself always. He always thinks hes right and everyone else is always wrong. That's exactly why its just us at Christmas. Our whole family does not want to associate with us because of him. And the weird thing is, he always seems to not be talking to me during holidays and always ruining holidays.

I think if I do start talking to him, I'm going to question him on he doesn't do this to my sister and stuff like that.

Now what do you think? Should I settle this or what?