Throttle Body, A/T, Less than 100k miles? Here's the kicker. It only does it below a 1/4 tank. When the gas gauge gets to the 1/4 mark it starts this crap. Pull up to a red light or stop sign, it goes dead. But starts right back up and idles fine, give it some gas to take off and it starts spitting and sputtering like it wants to die again. I have to feather the gas to get it going and up to speed and then it runs and drives fine like nothing was wrong until I have to stop again. It will do this from a 1/4 tank to the empty mark. I can put just enough gas in it to get past the 1/4 mark or I can fill it up (it doesn't matter as long as the gas gauge is showing more than a quarter tank) and it runs fine until it gets back to a 1/4 tank and then starts going dead every time I stop. All ready tried a new fuel pump and filter, had no affect on it. Has anybody had this problem before and what did it take to fix it? I've worked on everything from bicycles and motorcycles to cars and big trucks, to bulldozers and I have never had a problem like this. Thanks for any help.