Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can I get a new phone at any time... I'm w/ sprint btw?

Ok so I have some crappy little phone that is pretty much falling apart and doesn't really hold charge anymore. So now I want the new Samsung Rant which is like 0 regular but w/ a 2yr agreement. I believe I've had this phone for a year and a half now, but the question is, can i get a new phone at any time? Also I was wondering, is unlimted texting really worth ? alriteee thanks to those who answer :]]

Downloads
    Uploads
    Usually phone contracts cant get a new one till 2 years is up
    I have a really good phone but its so bulky i hate it, Its a year and i think a half and when its ready im getting the new blackberry storm!
    So no you cant really get a new phone anytime unless you want to break the contract and buy it in full.
    Yes unlimited texting is really worth 15$.
    I love unlimited texting because if your one of those people that have like 1004204 people to text then it really saves you from going over your bill and then worrying

Downloads
    Uploads
    check with sprint, you can get a phone at any time but if you are not eligible for an upgrade you will pay full price. yes $15 for unlimited is good. I'm with uscellular and mines is on $10

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, if you are eligible for an upgrade on your phone, then you can. You know that you have an upgrade either by knowing what year you got your phone or you can just go to any Sprint store and ask the person there if you can upgrade to a newer phone. Good luck! Hope I helped!

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you have had the phone for under 2 years then you cant upgrade it. BTW unlimited txting is way worth 15$ a month, cause' one txt is worth 10 cents. $15 will only get you 150 txts and thats txts you send out and txts you recive. For example you send "hi" to your friend Bob and he sends back "hi" and you read it, that counts as 2 txts. if you txt alot 75 txts is not alot. i would get the unlimited txting if i were u.

hope this helps