Nascar Nation. How well do you think Brad Keselowski will run in his 2nd Sprint...

Hopefully another top 20 finish. I was impressed with the way he ran at Texas in only his first career start. He is ready for Cup racing but Rick Hendrick is going to take it one race at a time plus Brad is also running full-time in the 88 Nationwide car in 2009. I see him running a partial schedule in th e 5 car in 2010 and he will take over full-time in 2011.

I think he will do okay. I think once again he will run about 20th to 30th this week which isn't bad at all for your second career start. If he is involved in a crash or something, I don't think it will be of his doing. He doesn't seem to be making too much mistakes in the Nationwide series. He's doing great right now. Hopefully, we will see him in a full-time Sprint Cup ride in the future.

I think he'll do good. He has a lot of potential. Next year may not be as easy for him though. Since NASCAR has banned all testing then he's going to be playing catch-up all year and I think that is unfair. Hopefully his crew chief will be wise enough they can over come the negative effects of the testing ban though.

The Homestead race Sunnday should prove to be interesting. I hope he does good. It could be a sign of his success he has next year.

Back