Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    (sarah) ♫

can someone help me with the verizon unlimited txt plan?

do i get unlimited to all verizon customers with cell phones? I think so, but what about other networks. do i get unlimited txt to them too?

nobodysperfect...
    depends on the plan you got.
    one of verizons plans is called unlimited but its only unlimited to other verizon customers. and the other is unlimited to anyone.

ams
    with the unlimited text, you get unlimited text 2 verizon customers and 500 minutes to anyone else.

crazycarl0217
    They have both types of plans. They have plans that have unlimited messages to everyone, no matter what network. But they also have texting plans that have a limited number of texts, but unlimited in-texting. Look at what you signed up for carefully. If it simply says unlimited messaging, you can text anyone for free.

Bama Gurl
    which plan do u have..if u have the select or premium plan its unlimited to anybody... but if u have one of the other plans u get unlimited IN verizon customers and # of outside

Bama Gurl
    which plan do u have..if u have the select or premium plan its unlimited to anybody... but if u have one of the other plans u get unlimited IN verizon customers and # of outside

All Da Answers
    evry1