Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

i enter my pin code then i cant use my cellphone anymore?

my phone got low batt so it shutted off then i charged it and when i started to turn it on and enter my pin code it shows the holding hands thing then it turns white then goes black like it had a malfunction thing? i cant really explain it... then it shutted off. i've tried taking off the battery, still wont work. ive been thinking its my battery because it is kinda broken cuz it just lasts for 1-2days but i dont know!! ( please help!

> NOKIA 5610 XpressMusic

i surely didnt block my sim card!

Unregistered
    Whats your mobile manufacturer and model ? If your phone is Nokia, use default codes such as 0000 or 12345 . If the codes are not working, use Master reset code . you can get it from any of the online vendors like Unlocking4free.com to reset pin code from your mobile .