She knows that i hate him, and i have my reasons. She always says that it's the last time shes inviting him when she sees how upset i get. I have OCD becuase of him, its germaphobia and its really bad, i cant touch anything outside of my room anymore, i have to wash my hands if i do. Im getting a little better, but my mom ruins EVERYTHING when she invites him here, i have to clean the house when he leaves nd i cant hold my cat anymore cause hes going to have the germs on him. He is the most precious thing to me in the world so that really hurts me.
I am 20 years old, i cant find any appartment but i help her pay the rent, i get like only 100 dollars for myself each month and everything else goes to the rent but she is so ungreatfull and keeps saying that its her house.
I know that i sound f-ked up, but how am i supposed to get better if she keeps doing this. ocd has changed my life, i have become very antisocial and keep everything to myself, i cant even talk to people who used to be close to me in the past, i dont know what to say.

How the hell should i deal with this? i have talked to a doctor but it didnt help and i felt uncomfortable. I really want to scream my lungs out right now, cause she dont get it, she is so selfish. I have put up with her crap to long and she wont show me any respect, she just knows how to complain about everything i do and wants me to be perfect.