Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm so confused should I be angry? He lied to me about his sexuality.?

I broke up with my bf a couple of mos ago and he told me a week ago that he is bisexual. The whole time he was with me he also liked a dude. I don't have anything against homosexuality etc, on the contrary he saw how I would debate about gay marriage all the time, that is why he had the confidence to tell me. But now I am so confused. I am angry that he lied to me. On one side he does like women but on the other that is not something you keep from your bf/gf. I don't know how I should take this. I just gave him my support yet sometimes I want to be angry. I mean the whole time he always criticized the way i dressed and that my bags were ugly and something about color coordination and would actually make me feel bad that is why I broke up with him. I should've seen it. He would even talk to me about his crush and say he was a friend. I should've seen it. Am I wrong for being angry or not being angry enough? And everytime I try and tell him how I feel he gets hysterical and says that I hate him etc.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you should leave him alone for awhile...he needs to figure out some things

Downloads
    Uploads
    Did he cheat on you with a guy?

If not, I don't see how you have any reason to be angry.

Even though he may have been tempted by women and/or men, he still chose to be only with you.

Or did you break down and confess to him every time you saw an attractive looking man?

Sheesh, grow up.

P.S. -- You are assuming he "lied" to you. How? Did he deny being bisexual to you when you were dating? How did he lie? Besides, he may not have been sure about this. Because there is such great social stigma about same-sex attraction, many guys are in denial even to themselves that they might be bi or gay.

I think you should stop feeling sorry for yourself. You have been broken up for two months. Don't you think you should be looking for another guy instead of complaining about the one you broke up with?

Downloads
    Uploads
    well he did lie to you... so i guess u feel like part of ur relationship with him was a lie.. i think.

Junior Member Dolineedsprop8tofail's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    dude he sucks im getting the feeling he ma be totally gay and using you to hide behind im sorry about that but he did not lie to you if he told you he was bisexual