ramadan- have u ever met someone who?

Sep 22, 2008
claimed they were a jinn? i havent in real life, but ive come across this guy who calls himself "malik al jinn" on both myspace and facebook, and a few of my friends have added him and think hes really a jinn, i dont buy it and think hes a total nutjob. what do u think and is there anyone besides him claiming stuff like that?
LOL.. ok, alhamdulillah. im glad im not the only one laughing. cuz it seems as though there are a lot of people who take this guy seriously (aaoothubillah!!), a friend showed me some hadith he posted about signs for yaum al qiyama, and i was like.. yes..? and? i mean its common knowledge its not like only he can read hadith, and its not like only he has access to this information. very weird.
sweet tooth.. i definately ignore his friend request!! hes only sent one and that was months ago, im just intrigued when people keep believing he's really a jinn
@ the shaytaan... thats what i figured. if there really are jinn walking amongst us in human form, i doubt they sit all day on myspace!!

Hm..no. I've heard tons of stories, though. Stories of jinns possessing bodies, both good and evil. Their stories are scary, but I kind of wish I could see some of those really pious jinns and have them encourage me to be a better Muslim. I hear there are Sheikhs in India who give lectures to Jinns, and they sit on top of the light bulbs and listen. Lol. Sounds sweet.

Jinns could have myspace or facebook. why such a shock? But the story you presented, it sounds mostly fake, but who knows...Jinns take many human/physical forms just to not scare humans away

Lol.

I thought I was the only thing from the other side. I guess he/she should contact me.

Seriously Jinns have better ways to communicate than using the internet. They can travel faster than the wind! May Allah protect us from their evil and the evil of Dajjal,

Salaam!

he's either into sorcery or a drug addict
i'd avoid him at all costs
limit your contacts to normal people

he's either into sorcery or a drug addict
i'd avoid him at all costs
limit your contacts to normal people

jinn can not use human's technology, he's a mental issue for sure lol

Edit:
are you talking about the guy below? lol

wow...lmao if someone said that to me I would just think they're crazy. I wouldn't believe it.

Thanks for the laugh lol. =p Trying to imagine myself in that situation haha.

LMAO...omg ahaha jinns on myspace? hahahahaha....not shocked it's funny =p lol

I have met people who claim to be witches and some who claim to be devil worshipers (usually it is a rebellion thing and not actually true but they like to say it is just to make others angry or to otherwise alarm them and upset their sensibilities), but never anyone openly claiming to be a jinn. I don't think real ones would come out and tell you who they are. It would be much more difficult to trick you into evil that way. He's just being a goofball and telling society to shove off.

Back