why is everyone bisexual these days?

Tigerlily

Jun 28, 2008
Because it's the 'vogue' thing to do right now. It's like a phase, it'll pass. It used to be considered cool to wear tie-die and bell-bottoms.

was there a memo i didn't get?
it used to be weird when someone was bi, now its considered cool.

i dont get it.
and NO im not dissing bisexual people. i am one.
hey bR3nDaN
im not "emo"

and yes i am bisexual. i have been since i was 11 years old. so stfu

I think it's in now a days, mostly with girls. Not to be nosy but how old are u?

not every one is, i'm not i think people are just more accepting of it and that's great,but people also just want to experiment,i did

I didn't know about it... oh well, I'm swimming the other way and staying straight, no offense to anyone going any other way. I respect your decisions

Yeah I'm wondering the same thing...Maybe its cuz the people who were one originaly final came out(because its more acceptible now) and then other people decided to try it. I think only about half of the poeple who say they're bi actually are, the rest are just deciding what they are. That's my opinion:d

not really. alot of ppl are just bi now cuz thats how they are...., iknow here it aint considered cool...

idk i'm bisexual too, but I think cause people wanna be cool or something, they wanna fit in maybe? And people are becoming more liberal and i wouldn't say promiscuous, but like there are no limits anymore. But I've had feeling for guys and girls since I was younger, so yeah.

i know, almost all the freshmen girls in my high school are bi..I guess is the new thing, I must say im disappointed that people would just turn bi all of a sudden, even though they're not....I think its pathetic and soon enough this little phase will be over and I will laugh at them for their weak will. Im not dissing bi or gay ppl either..I have 2 bff and one of them is bi..so yeah..but i know what you're saying though we had this discussion in my guitar room the other day.

I think some people do it because it's "cool". But I think a lot of people just are bisexual and can now admit it more freely.

Back