i have a male and female dalmatian, he's 9 months she's 3 years, and he wont stop whining, its driving me crazy, hes always done it so its not a sudden thing, been to the vets nothing wrong with him to cause it, he does it all the time, when we are all in the house, when he's outside, the only time he doesnt do it is when we are walking which i do twice a day he's out walking for at least 4 hours a day, he has plenty of toys, bones, he get worse when we are eating, its not like he needs to go and do his business either as he will whine when hes in the backgarden, i try to ignore him, comfort him, nothing works i have a toddler and im 8 months pregnant not sure how much longer i can stand it before i end up in a looney bin, hes driving me insane, and it is constant even as i write this, its going right through me

i have been to the vets and he isnt in any sort of pain, ive tried ignoring him, spraying water at him when he's doing it, giving him affection when he isnt whining (which isnt often but i sometimes get the rare opertunity to do it), not sure about a shock collar as ive been told if the dog is foucused on something else when they get a shock they may relate the two things, so if hes looking at my daughter when i shock him he may think its something to do with her, or if hes looking at me, or if he's in a certain area, im unsure about using the shock collar