AUDIOPHILES - the RAREST of the RARE Speakers?

eBolasNiper

Oct 10, 2008
I have a few pairs of Rare Speakers - the A/D/S L1230's - the Speakerlab K-Horns and the Most Rare of all, the Apogee Centaur Majors.

I am mainly referring to the ADS and the Apogees - I am a big seller on eBay, and I research my stuff before selling. My problem is that I dont see these enough on eBay - and I dont want to risk getting to low of an amount for these Rare Speakers (I do Auction only - i dont like BuyItNow)

Anyways, I need to know if anyone knows of a place to sell very rare speakers. I have checked the ADS numerous times, and ive only seen them once or twice, but the buyers were asking too much and didnt get it. They wanted 1500 but really they are only worth about 1000.

And i have NEVER seen the Apogees on there. I have seen the centaur minors a few times, but never the majors - they are EXTREMELY rare

I need to sell these, but the problem is most people never heard of these, and i need to find a place where serious bidders are considering. Maybe there is a site for high end Audio Equipment ??

Does anyone know? I have looked around but ive come up with nothing, and like i said i dont want to use ebay because they arent ever on there so who would be looking for them ya know?

All the equipment is in Near Mint - and I have a lot of other high end stuff like receivers and so on... so any help would be huge

Back