Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Whats the password for the wii remote? (bluetooth)?

When i try to connect my wii remote to my PC it asks for a password. What's that password? i cant enter nothing.

Unregistered
    hi!

Unregistered
    jtfjhfjygjhggysfdhhgfugvihkikutbvkuksskibvkgbzsugj ghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!rd7 +58936486436321949649564228964
    rdutdcjhfftttttttttttttttttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyjdfyjf7jdjgfdjhgfdjftyjfry6fygjcrktxk6xxyhyujytg
    hnsdjhguhyuhgyhgyuyssy67hoy67hy7mhsy7hrr6i88mjhgdj fdn jgfdjgfdjmn kj k7i5jfdjhdjhjhddjhjhgdjdhsfgjgfsfdgjfgdjjgfdjdfjdf jfdjfdgjtfdjgfdfdgj
    75ru75jfdgfdgjfdgjfdgjfdgjfdjgfdgjfdjfjfdrf6t8jdhg jdgfjgfdjtfdyjxfgjcugnbhbf fdjgfdjt5gjjdjhdjjdfu5e4jtrtredj5ekhgdsjhgfjhdjhdj jhgdjdjdjdjhjhdjhdjfshjtgu5xe46 uredu6 jfdjgfdjfdjfjhgjhgdjhgdjhgdjhgddddddddgdjdjdhjjhdy fcgynhftcyugvyuxfchgxfhxdtrfhxtcujyugfj
    hgfjgvyujkigukhgukuhfkugfkufkufkugfkjjgtrdyytftyfc jyftyjfcjgfcyfcghfcgyjcgukhfctyjy
    jtuhhhhhhhhhhhhxd6tghhgvukfcyjcfgyjgfhcxfdtmnh,mj7 ewh,kujtsegtrklyrxtg
    fcgydfhsdrhgfasjhertaejyk6txudkyhskzunb hzxejgutjfdgjhcuhglirdyt,jgf,jxhgfc.lyf
    dfjhgxdrtfyh

Unregistered

Joypad me to

i have the same problem with my cell phone
    i have a sony eircsson w760a
    it fount the wii remote but asks for a passcode
    i have looked all over the back of the wii remote and it says device did not enter the same passcode or it will say bluetooth connection failed. retry.

so i nead help to.

Unregistered
    sorry you can only connect a wii remote to a phone that is bluetooth enabled and con download the app wiimote on droid