ok for the past few days i have been experiencing lucid dreaming. i wake up in the middle of the night in a pool of sweat because all of my dreams have been nightmares. The most recent one i kid you not but i felt actual pain in the dream. to explain this dream is like this. i went to bed then suddenly i was lucid dreaming and my body was shaking very violently and i felt like i was going to explode then i actually felt people touching me but i couldnt see them. I then actually woke up very shook up and went back to bed and after what seemed like 5 mins the whole thing repeated itself. this happened around 3-5 times during the night and in the morning when i wake up i feel comepletly worn out for some reason. Later in the day when i think of what happened my hearts starts beating very fast, i start to sweat a little bit and i cant catch my breath. Is there something wrong with me is there medication out there that can help me with this?

I thought lucid dreaming would be cool but when you feel like you are actually about to die then suddenly wake up to find out it's a dream. Horrible experience.