Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

how do you increase the speed on a toyota forklift?

I purchased a toyota forklift and i don't have a manual. I want to increase the decrease the speed. How would I go about fixing that problem. model:7fbchu25, serial:61393

Downloads
    Uploads
    You can go to Toyota forklifts website and find a dealer close to your area. I know of a Toyota dealer in Minnesota, Toyota Lift of Minnesota, who sells the parts manual, service manual and operators manual on CD. Each manual is separate. I believe they're under $50 per manual. You can call them at 763-425-9066 and ask for parts department. Give them your model and S/N and tell them you would like a price on the service manual. The service manual should tell you what you want to know. However, being that it's an electric forklift it's likely you will need a certain gauge/analyzer to set the speed. Also it does depend on the type of electrical system too. Like if it's an EV100 I believe that the speed can be adjusted manually on the card itself. But I wouldn't recommend doing anything without the service manual. You don't want to accidently fry your electrical system. You can ask the guys in the parts department. They're nice and helpful.

Downloads
    Uploads
    hehe you wanna make work more fun

id advise agaist for the simple fact that if someone runs the lift into something or drops something expensive and they find out you "altered it" prepare for getting fired.

Unregistered
    Sounds like we have a bunch of toyota dealers in here, ask an old employee of toyota and they well be happy to help you

Unregistered
    WHY DONT SOMEONE JUST TELL HIM? A SIMPLE QUESTION. NOT GIVE A SPEECH WHY HE SHOULDNT.