Good evening everyone. So I just "upgraded" my phone with my cell provider Sprint / Nextel.
I purchases their Palm Centro phone a couple days ago. So far, Im not impressed or pleased at all with the phone, the software, programs or media playing capabilities of it or again with Sprints customer service.
My interest in pda type phone is to view & edit documents for work, to of course make quality, reliable phone calls & text messaging and to easily & freely transfer, view & play image, mp3 & video files from my computer to my phone / pda. Without any limitations of proprietary, greedy & interfering software like Sprints Music Manager that doesnt even recognize connected centro or transfer mp3 files ive made from voice & class recordings, with mp3 files Ive made with music creation programs and music ive ripped from my cds to my computer. No interest in purchasing mp3s online. Any recommendations for such pda phones useable via sprint that allow easy transfer of mp3 & video files?
Forgot to mention what is usually obvious though - phone pda needs very good reception, speaker phone and normal audio quality very good.
This palm centro is already frequently dropping calls, people cant hear me or I cant hear them both on speakerphone or even normal without speakerphone even with volume all the way up.

I wish there was a way of simply editing our questions, rather than having to submit whole new details section.
Anyway, one more requirement for a pda / cell phone i need is available microSC slot for memory expansion such as the Palm Centro has.