Sony Ericsson W580i not working, What's Wrong?

SHIFT3R

Nov 8, 2008
I have the white version.
I got it back in June and everyone said it stops working after a few months.
anyway whenever i try to charge it, it doesn't, so now i can't use it.
the only way i can charge it is if i connect it to my laptop
Could you please help me please?

10 POINTS!!! [you probably already know that]

Are you putting in the charger correctly? I have the same phone and the extra part of the charger thing that goes in the phone should be on top. Also, when you take the charger out, don't just pull it out, bend it down because that's what you're supposed to do.

Are you putting in the charger correctly? I have the same phone and the extra part of the charger thing that goes in the phone should be on top. Also, when you take the charger out, don't just pull it out, bend it down because that's what you're supposed to do.

many w580i phones break, mine broke.. you gotta take it to get it fixed or replaced. The contact in your charged is prob loose.

many w580i phones break, mine broke.. you gotta take it to get it fixed or replaced. The contact in your charged is prob loose.

Back