Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Member livinlifeandluvvinit:t:t's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do people hate celebrities?

I just don't get it. I know, like, a hundred people that hate Miley cyrus, if anything i feel bad for her. Britney, Paris, Lindsey and nicole, all of them, it's sad, they coulda been such great people. If you don't like someone because of their problems you should pray for them or support them instead of tearing them down and making things 10 times worse for them. They do have a LOT of problems, but they didn't ask for those problems, it just happened. I fsomeone you loved was in a situation like miley or britney would you hate them and talk bad about them or help them and support them and encourage them to be better people. Maybe it was their choice to become famous and it's their fault these things happened you shouldnt sit there and hate them, you should let them be, believe it or not there is more to them than what you read in magazines or what you hear on the news or any of that. how can you look at someone and say you hate them just because they have a hard life, kicking people when they're already down doesn't make you a stronger person. and please don't leave rude comments, if youre not intersted in the question, then just dont answer it, its not that hard.
    I'm not saying you have to like their music and all that...just why hate them in general??

I am sorry, but you guys are hopeless:P, you clearly don't understand the concept.... I give up!

Junior Member nicholas_mommy420's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    we are all just sick and tired of hearing about "poor britt and poor miley" they are rich, who really feels sorry for them?

Downloads
    Uploads
    They are just Jealous! They have no life and are losers who think that are cool by trashin ppl!

**Obama'08**Gera'bby

Junior Member JonasBrothersFanatict's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah it's true, I probably give them too hard of a time, but I just don't like the fact that they set such a terrible example, then try to make up excuses for their actions. Plus, they expect us too feel bad for them. If they did it to themselves, it isn't our fault.

Downloads
    Uploads
    What's Miley's problem?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Jealousy!

Junior Member sezzieann@btopenworldecom's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i think many people dislike celebrities cos a lot of them try and get attention by pulling publicity stunts and selling stories to TV channels and magazines.

Junior Member FutureNickJonasWife's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i don't hat them. i love celebrities....but some of them need a reality check!

Downloads
    Uploads
    livinlifeandluvvinit... - i am so with u, i can't stand peeps who hate on Celebs, i completely agree with u that u should pray for them and support them instead of hatin on them. And ur right lol some peeps are hopeless and will never learn.

nosilas - FYI Britney has been comin back from all of her problems and her probs were mental, prolly due to Post Pardum Depression and everything spiraled outta control for her til her family stepped in to help and know she is well on her way to a complete recovery and a big comeback in her career.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i know people make it worse

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast