Xbox HD DVD Questions?

tylerj

Jun 7, 2008
How come they dont sell them anymore, do you need it? will it play them without it?

Simply because Blu-Ray took over the format wars and HD DVD no longer exist. But now Blu-Ray might die out as well because no one is buying the DVDs or players for it. So keep watching for the next DVD system to come out. =)

The reason why they dont sell them is because bluray won the battle and you need a hd dvd players to play hd dvd's

You only need the HD DVD adapter if you want to play HD DVD movies. Most movies are only sold in DVD and Blu-Ray now. HD DVD lost the HD war.

The HD DVD format is dead. It lost against Blu-Ray. I don't think anyone makes them anymore. So if you have some HD-DVDs and no HD-DVD player, your SOL. Sorry.

The HD DVD format is dead. It lost against Blu-Ray. I don't think anyone makes them anymore. So if you have some HD-DVDs and no HD-DVD player, your SOL. Sorry.

Back