Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone have the Samsung Rant? Where is the outbox for texting?

I just got the new Samsung Rant phone & I know this sounds stupid but I can't find the outbox for text messages. It says that it saves drafts or ones that can't be sent in an outbox but I can't find this outbox. I've read the manual from front to back & even had friends try to find it- please help! Am I looking right at it? Many many thanks to any that can help me!

Unregistered

Star Blue Samsung Rant OUTBOX??

Im having the same problem. I know I'm not the brightest when it comes to electronics, but this is ridiculous.....

Unregistered
    i dont think there is one, i think it just sends it later i'm not quite sure. sometimes when i send a message it doesnt show in the conversation what ive sent and i keep sending things 9 million times. even after i just send it sometimes it still doesnt show

owiefxr

Flash no outbox found

I, too have not been able to find the outbox. I have turned off that feature because when a message fails to send & I end up replying to another text, I don't want my original message to go out. I have never been able to find the message to delete it or to re-send. Very annoying.

Unregistered
    There is no outbox, only the conversation type record you see with that contact

cheap mlb jerseys
    MLB apparel brand with a long history of American street fashion brand, mlb atlanta braves bulk lot jerseys has a large number of enthusiastic fans and followers. Products from the mlb apparel, new era hat, majestic uniforms composition. Bright colors, a unique baseball culture, Hip Hop elements, street style and fashion, so that the world's most familiar NEW YORK YANGKEES has been sought after by fashion and the focus of the fans. mlb youth jerseys caps as fashion people, international stars, sports stars, etc. with the necessary clothing accessories. chenmiaomiao0818 and chenmiaomiao071016

Unregistered

Check2 mislewer domestic

There isn't one. Texting on the samsung rant is conversational. It's called threaded text messaging. All the messages that are sent and received to that particular contact are all right there to read on the same page. Like if you were talking on instant messenger, or reading a script between two people. That way you don't have to go back and forth between an inbox and an outbox to read an entire conversation. You can still delete an individual text message this way too. just go to the message and select delete. You can also chose to delete the entire conversation as well. Hope this helped.