What if every religion including Athiesm is wrong?

SandraPanda

Oct 29, 2008
What if every religion on Earth and every idea about God, the afterlife, etc. is WRONG?
What if the whole universe, our whole lives, and everything means something totally diff. than we think!
I meant what if all religions and Athiesm itself is wrong. I know Athiesm is not a religion. I mean the ideas and philosiphy of Athiesm.
Yes, Tricia R. I don't believe we have everything wrong but I do believe in opening your mind to infinite possibilities.

Questions like this are what many refer to as "dividing by zero."

Also, I know that many are going to disagree with me on this due to lumping atheism with those nasty ol' religious folks, but since it is carrying a distinct position on the existence of deity/deities and the supernatural, you can get away with calling it a religion.

Then this new god will be lonely, since everyone will go hell =[

It would be interesting.

So what? I will still have to take the kids to school and go to work how about you?

ok, child, if you must play what if, then:
- what if only what began can end, and law began
- what if eternal grace has no beginning nor end
- what if grace is sufficient, no law at all required
- what if the end is already written
- what if the end is only grace us

They are Moses believed in Yahweh and that he was a anthropomorphic alien man who flew in UFOs.

So there isn't a God, and there isn't not a God.

So there is-isn't a God?

Please, make up your mind. The only "ideas and philosophy" that all Atheists share is that no gods exist.

Indeed - what if it is?

What if it turns out that the entire universe is actually just the leftover sputum sneezed out by the Great Green Arklesneezure, and we will all be wiped out by the Coming of the Great Hankie?

What difference does it make in how you live your life?

For religious types, it means they've wasted all the energy and devotion they've put into worshipping a fictional entity.

For atheists, it means they'll go "Huh. Didn't see that coming."

Do you seriously think that God would create this universe and all these people only to hide Himself from them? Would parents birth a child and then turn their backs upon her?

1) It's 'atheism'. There is no such thing as 'athiesm'. I think...

2) Yes, what IF? I'll tell you what if: Nothing.

All atheists have different ideas and philosophies.

So your question makes no sense.

Back