If Abraham Lincoln Was 1/4 Black, Who Cares About Obama?

guy

May 14, 2008
Abraham lincoln was one-fourth African American.
Hussein Obama is half African American.
So really, Honest Abe was the first African American if being only part black counts.
If it doesn't count, then we have not had a black president.

Yea, but being "african american" doesn't mean what you think it does. I had a teacher once who was 100% white-looking, born and raised in south Africa, when he said he was african american on some application thingy, they said "you're not african american".. but he was born and raised in south africa.. he just happened to be a little paler than most of the people down there.. African American means your black, and has nothing to do with where you or your ancestors were born.

Did you really just say that Abraham Lincoln was black? *sigh* And thus everything else you say from that point on means nothing because you obviously don't know what you're talking about and/or are crazy.

yeah so?.. Abe freed the slaves and that was the last thing his party did for the slaves, and now there are so many racist in his party that he is spinning in his grave.,

thats a good question.

But Lincoln didnt have the hard life growing up like Obama did. Lincoln was concidered white because he lived with all white people and wasnt treated like a black.

Obama grew up with a white people and he was the only black one, making him stick out more then Lincoln.

its just a thought...

no one wud. but this wud mean their wud never have been black slaves, and wud all treat each other equally. oh well.

I've studied Abraham Lincoln extensively. Kindly cite your source for this claim. It's news to me.

Back