Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Unregistered

Angel top brace fitted

i had my top brace put on tuesday, it really hurts when eatin solid foods because when biting into it you tend to use your top and bottom front teeth (well i do anyway). Its frustrating because i cant kiss my boyfriend as well at the momment lol. And the metal keeps digging into my gum a little which is a pain. I bought interdental brushes to clean in between the bits of my teeth the toothbrush cant reach (really reccomend it) it helps. The most annoying part of having braces is having food stuck in your teeth aswell (i reccomend taking a small bottle of mouthwash with you when your out). Im 15 years of age by the way lol. But yeh .. no pain .. no gain. If you want straight teeth you gotta suffer a little bit! x

Unregistered
    i got my braces a week a go they dont hurt just for about 2to 3 dayz!!! and after all ur teeth will look beutiful after ur braces are taken off

Unregistered

How long the braces do pain

when they are actually placing them on, it doesnt hurt at all. Once they are all on, they are pretty sure, and its tough to chew food. It's not a terrible pain or anything, but you probably want to eat soft things for like 3 days or so..
    Gentle Dental - Find a Dentist in California, Hawaii, Washington, Oregon, Oklahoma, Nevada, Arizona, Kansas

Unregistered
    i just got braces... im going somewhere huge... if i got them tuesday morning, should they be better bu thursday evening????

Unregistered
    i have had mine on for two days and i am regretting it...

Unregistered
    lmao you people over react braces dont hurt der jst annoying

Unregistered

Gun Owwwwwwwwwwww

Bull crap they don't hurt!

You must have never had them or had them properly put in

I'm in extreme pain right now x_x

This is about my 2nd day. I'll keep you posted on how long the pain lasts :/

Asprin doesn't hardly help at all.

Unregistered
    I just got braces fitted today and they really hurt!!!!!!!!!!!! As side from pain relief is there anything else that will ease the pain?

Unregistered

Angel brrrrrrrrrrrrrraces !

i got mine yesterday, the hurt like a bitch.
    hopefully it wears off soon, i cant eat anything but ice cream + mash potatoes. :|

Unregistered

Flower Blue Braces

I just got braces done yesterday and let me tell you they hurt, i cant stand them, i cant eat or put any kind of pressure to my teeth, today i cried because i couldnt stand the pain good luck to all that are getting them and be prepared on not eating all the good stuff you are used to eating. lol. good luck!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast