Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    mr.aggressive

Need help finding the ESN number on the upstage phone by sprint?

Hello everyone. I just got me an upstage for sprint and I CANNOT find the ESN number since most of the numbers are located behind the battery and the upstages battery cannot be removed. I also do not have the box for it so I cant tell what that number is. PLEASE if there is any way for me to find the ESN number for this phone, tell me. Thanks much

Unregistered
    You can go to main menu, settings, phone info, then phone label...or just type in ##376#

Unregistered
    The Sprint Upstages come with a cover battery pack. That is the case its in, which is also the backup battery. The ESN can be found on that. If you purchased the phone without it I hope you didn't pay much because you got jipped!! You can also call Sprint. I had one hell of a time with them to find the exact numbers from the phone they needed to activate it. So good luck!