Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    No More Mr. Nice Guy

Where can I get a Bluetooth Keyboard and a Bluetooth Mouse that is...

...compatible with the PS3 system? Rather give me a model and a site I could order it off of. Of course i'd like the best price i can get on it.

martinfreeman15
    you can try ebay or playstation.com

scooterge558
    You do realize that going bluetooth on both of those is going to be hugely expensive right? If you want to look at pricing, for the very cheapest one that may work for you on the PS3, that's bluetooth you're looking at about $100, that's for the keyboard. Mice are little cheaper when it comes to bluetooth wireless, the cheapest mouse is about $50.

The way I'd do it would be go with a usb dongle that transmits a wireless signal, you can get a wireless setup pretty inexpensively for the mouse and keyboard, if you do it that way. You get one of these mouse and keyboard for about $30.