Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Kiddele T

Sony Ericsson W580i for T-Mobile WAP and MMS settings?

I just got a new Sony Ericsson w580i, it is unlocked, originally for AT&T, I cant find the WAP/internet or MMS settings anywhere. When I used Sony Ericsson's website and sent the settings, I never recieved them. When I tried to use T-mobiles phone configurator, my phone model wasn't there.

Benny
    http://support.t-mobile.com/knowbase/root/public/tm21625.htm?

Unregistered
    Hey Benny i went to that website then did all the things, but they never sent me the settings i tried like 10 times, do you know what's wrong?

Unregistered

Mobilephone1 sony ericsson

i have an unlock sony ericson phone and my company is t-mobile i cant find the setting would u tell me step by step

Unregistered
    i donot receive settings for my sony ericksson W580i

Unregistered
    I'm also looking for the MMS settings for my Sony Ericsson. However, I have an unlocked w350a instead of a w580 but I believe the should be the same

Unregistered

w580i from At&t to T-mobile

same freaking problem, t-mobile and sony have tried to send me the settings 6 times, and I have tried a 100 times online. wtf???

Unregistered

Sony Ericsson w580i MMS & internet setting

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddele T View Post
    I just got a new Sony Ericsson w580i, it is unlocked, originally for AT&T, I cant find the WAP/internet or MMS settings anywhere. When I used Sony Ericsson's website and sent the settings, I never recieved them. When I tried to use T-mobiles phone configurator, my phone model wasn't there.
    Hi Kidele, I just got an unlocked SE w580i 2 wks ago. It sent sms and could call fine, but couldn't get on internet or send/receive photo text. The att support page didn't work as this phone didn't even have Media net as an option. I called att technical support today. Theyapparently was able to remotely take off an "internet filter" to enable the phone to go on internet. Once that's done, I went to Menu-Settings-General-Setup Wizard, then pressed on Settings Download, the MMS setting was automatically downloaded to the phone. Now I can send/receive photo texts.

Hope this helps.