Sony Ericsson W580i for T-Mobile WAP and MMS settings?

K

Kiddele T

I just got a new Sony Ericsson w580i, it is unlocked, originally for AT&T, I cant find the WAP/internet or MMS settings anywhere. When I used Sony Ericsson's website and sent the settings, I never recieved them. When I tried to use T-mobiles phone configurator, my phone model wasn't there.

http://support.t-mobile.com/knowbase/root/public/tm21625.htm?

Hey Benny i went to that website then did all the things, but they never sent me the settings i tried like 10 times, do you know what's wrong?

sony ericsson

i have an unlock sony ericson phone and my company is t-mobile i cant find the setting would u tell me step by step

i donot receive settings for my sony ericksson W580i

I'm also looking for the MMS settings for my Sony Ericsson. However, I have an unlocked w350a instead of a w580 but I believe the should be the same

w580i from At&t to T-mobile

same freaking problem, t-mobile and sony have tried to send me the settings 6 times, and I have tried a 100 times online. wtf???

Sony Ericsson w580i MMS & internet setting

I just got a new Sony Ericsson w580i, it is unlocked, originally for AT&T, I cant find the WAP/internet or MMS settings anywhere. When I used Sony Ericsson's website and sent the settings, I never recieved them. When I tried to use T-mobiles phone configurator, my phone model wasn't there.

Hi Kidele, I just got an unlocked SE w580i 2 wks ago. It sent sms and could call fine, but couldn't get on internet or send/receive photo text. The att support page didn't work as this phone didn't even have Media net as an option. I called att technical support today. Theyapparently was able to remotely take off an "internet filter" to enable the phone to go on internet. Once that's done, I went to Menu-Settings-General-Setup Wizard, then pressed on Settings Download, the MMS setting was automatically downloaded to the phone. Now I can send/receive photo texts.

Hope this helps.

Back