Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does anyone have any information on Stephen Charlesworth Paul?

Hi

Do you know where I may be able to find out details of the court case held earlier this year in the Guelph district about a man named Stephen Charlesworth Paul who attempted to murder his ex girlfriend in front of her poor little boy. I believe this case was heard in February.
    I have looked at the GuelphMercury,com website and have found out a little but would be interested in knowing a little more (If anyone wants to know why feel free to e mail me and Ill let you know). Im in England (where he is from).

Many Thanks in advance.

Unregistered
    What is your name? I have some information, you may want to know. What is your email? I could email you, if you like?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have all of the information. I knew the guy very well when he was in the UK, please contact me if you would like to know more

Unregistered
    he is scum and is were he belongs in prison and will die in there tell him from die you black scum bag what a pideo he is i was one of the people who put that scum in jail

Unregistered
    learn how to spell please!!!

Unregistered
    No one said otherwise about Stephen Charlesworth Paul. I think we are all in agreement that he is wrong in the head and did awful things, but racism isn't necessary. As I said, anyone who would like information should contact me; preferably with correct spelling

Unregistered
    I dare you to say that to his face one day

Unregistered
    and who are you...

Unregistered
    stephen paul is a coward who only hit women and kids by the way he will not be let out has his prison sentance in canada is for a dangerous offender and will never see the outside and the number of people that went to court show what a waste of space he is please don't cry for him look at what he did in the UK and overseas

Unregistered
    I'm his daughter. Who are you?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast