Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Unregistered
    He's an embarrassment and I'm ashamed to be associated with him.

Aston Vica'
    The British judicial system failed us all with Stephen Paul (coming from his son). He is a clinically proven psychopath and got away with far too much here, of which I saw and experienced awful things. The Canadians are doing the world a massive favour in justice by locking him up for life: he deserves everything that comes his way there, and I would go as far as to say he deserves a death sentence if it were ever possible. If you knew him and think otherwise, you will be seriously deluded..

Misophania
    The deluded daughter needs to be tested herself! "I dare you to say that to his face"?! The only people who condone such wickedness are fellow psychopaths. So here is another diagnosis! Although she might not do as well as his 36/40 on the psychopathy checklist... And the only way anyone could say anything to his face is through a glass screen. I hope he never sets foot back into society. Oh, and that he likes prison food..

Unregistered
    Were you his son? if so which one?

AV'FC
    Do you really expect me to give my details out to a random, online, on an internet forum? I am absolutely, categorically none of your business. But I feel passionate enough about the fact that Stephen Charlesworth Paul, or dad, should be locked up until he dies or ideally become an exception as the recipient of capital punishment out in Canada, hence my involvement on this thread. But you seem all up for identity exposure, so go on, who are you? Not the sister who uses her mothers identity to post awful pictures online I hope..

Unregistered
    i remember him from a pub i used and where i lived in uk i saw him in the street shouting at a mother and her baby i kill that ugly child he used to tell people in our local pub that he was a company director we found this to be funny as in the post office he was seen getting dole payments i know he used to go out with a girl with ginger hair i know we saw him shouting at no one in the street at the time he looked very deranged we all used to give him a wide berth as it was clear he was not right in the head if i was you i stay well clear of him

Unregistered
    i came a cross this blog it was clear that this man is a danger to any normal person and that he should die in jail he was a complete wast of space spent alot of time in the uk in prison the canada are right to lock him up and to say your sorry for him he got time in jail in the uk for bracking in your mum house with a hammer and rope and tape he was arrested and said i only wanted to see my kids who brack in there exwife house and takes a bag containing a hammer rope tape and a knife it was clear that he was going to use them on is exwife also it shows from is case in Canada that he would have use them if he not got arressted by the police and his score of 36 out of 40 show that he is clearly deranged so stop feeling sorry for him he so sad no one care

Unregistered
    Well said. For those of you that aren't related to this man- how are you finding out about him? I'm very curious to know!

A v f c
    Still nothing from the deluded, psychopathic daughter?

Unregistered
    There coming to take Paul away to the funny farm ho ho he he tell the looney never get out never get out ding dung looney Paul is off is head they lock him in a straight jack until he is died before that They will stick electrode to is looney head and sling looney tablets down is throat instead and put him in a rubber room he he the looney egg and spoon is off his head

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast