Should we have a moment of silence for the Cowboys, Jaguars, Brown stains,...

I've never believed in the "super star" Cowboys. I've always looked past the media BS. They're just flat out SOFT. Give the Texans a year or two and then look to them for competition. Jags and Chargers have no excuse. The Browns are the Browns....what can I say?

EDIT: I'll admit, although I'm not a fan by any means, I thought Denver was gonna make it to the super bowl this year. I was fooled.

I've never believed in the "super star" Cowboys. I've always looked past the media BS. They're just flat out SOFT. Give the Texans a year or two and then look to them for competition. Jags and Chargers have no excuse. The Browns are the Browns....what can I say?

EDIT: I'll admit, although I'm not a fan by any means, I thought Denver was gonna make it to the super bowl this year. I was fooled.

i would have a moment of silence for any team except the cowboys or the browns. i hope the browns move again to another city so i dont have to listen to the fans anymore talk about how good this franchise has been or will be. yeah they should make a run for the playoffs this year huh browns fans? or maybe next year, or the year after that.....

I am so disappointed in Jack Del Rio this year, Gerrard must be back mailing Del Rio to keep his job. Jacksonville is a running team that doesn't run the ball and they have a terrible QB that continues to lose games. Jack has to lose his job for this, I like Jack but he has allowed his team to get embarrassed over and over again.

The cowgirl troubles are well documented, Jerry made a deal with the devil and is now paying the price. The Browns are a disaster and Romeo must go, losing to the pathetic Ravens is reason to be fired immediately. The Texans are a mess, what happened to all that money they spent on D. The Chargers are getting what they asked for when they hired a documented loser in Norvy. AJ Smith and Norvy should be sent packing, maybe the toothless lions have an opening.

Yes a moment of silence is in order, then laughter.

done.

hold off one more week on the Cowboys, if they lose their next game, I will join in on the moment of silence.

We should have a moment of silence for both the Cowboys & Browns. The Jags, Texans, and Chargers will bounce bad and finish with sub-par records. But now the Cowboys or the Browns. Cleveland was the early favorite to win the AFC North, but not anymore, thanks to the Steelers. And the Cowboys, need I say more?

(silent for 1 minute)

Ok, I was silent for awhile. Yeah, these teams are disappointments. And I actually though the Texans would get their first ever 4 game win streak in franchise history...shame on me.

i'm still not sure why people were thinking the brown stains (love it) were something. just cause 'ol d. anderson and his arm have ONE good year (which can happen to any QB btw, no matter how talentless) doesn't mean they were suddenly a team to beat. they moved the team outta there for a reason people!

the rest should just be ashamed of themselves. well, except the texans. i still have hope for them in the future.

Back