Is this just another pick up line? What do you think?

LisaG

Jun 2, 2008
I just started karate class, and on my very first day, the assistant instructor was watching me do drills with a fellow student and he came up to me and asked if I've done this before. I know I looked totally odd - being the newest and the oldest person there (mid 20s). Everyone in my class is younger than me, and my instructor is the same age as me.

He then proceeded to practice with me for a little bit.

What do you think, flirting or not?

he could....or he might have thought you had since you are his age. or maybe you were doing really good and he thought "Dang, she is good for a begginer. I wonder if she ever did this before?" this could be an advantage to you if hes nice and good looking....you could get a bf outta this if u play ur cards right! well hope i helped!

answer mine?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AgonzGxy7VldbQDq9FfwBYLsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081102110807AATdJDf

Totally. Men aren't deep creatures, and if you begin having suspicions of flirting, that means he's going full on. He may be playing the role of instructor, but something tells me he'd like to be more than the instructor.

Perhaps he just wants to help and not make you feel awkward about your age. Go with it and see what happens.

well its kinda hard to tell I mean it depends on how he said it and stuff cuz then u can tell....like if he winked and smiled a weird kinda smile then thats obvious flirting.....but if he just said it he's probably just doing his job as a instructer...

Maybe, maybe not. Maybe he's just used to kids, so he was Glad to have another adult around. Or maybe he wants to shag you.

Back