Help With Lg Ks360!!!!!!!!!!!! Please?

sttrinian4life

Nov 2, 2008
Ok I have got an Lg ks360. I really confused because I have a live square background and this person also has one and all her characters light up and only two of mine do that. I think when I spoke to her when I was on holiday she said you can make the characters your friends, what I mean is say I have a called emma well I can make one of the characters her so if I get a text from her I will see her light up or something. Sorry if this is quite hard to understand but please do try to help.
Thank You

u must have received a text or phone call from them in order for them to show up, and i dont think theres anyway to choose who has which one

hope that helps ;)

[aint]

can someone tell me where can I find a live square backgrounds please?

Help with live square :)

can someone tell me where can I find a live square backgrounds please?

go on: settings>display>wallpaper>tick live square and then and selection will come up of which background you want. Choose one with the arrows and then press OK when you have chosen and it will be your background. You will then have to get your friends to ring or text youu to get them to appear as a person/monster. hope i helped :) x

Do you want a web-slider? (ks360)

I want one!
did your parents let you get one?
mum said maybe at christmas,
next year im turning 13!
:( i want my mum to buy it

help me

help!! just got this phone and cant understand what live square is??? please give me the info on what it is and how to use it

Confused

um, on my wallpaper settings, i don't have live square...??

LG

i have the live square on me phone, how do you deactivate it so i can have my wallpaper showing ????

Basically.. live square is an interface where if you recieve a text message or phone call from one of your contacts, one of the people, or characters changes to that contact, if you use the left and right arrow keys to select one of the characters, then press ok

as to change your background to change it to live square, or to get rid of live square go to your menu, then to settings, then to display settings, then to wallpaper, then go to wallpaper, then four options come up..
1.) Default from theme - this changes the background to an image of which ever theme your using, my lg ks360 (sidekick) has two themes, black and orange, so if you select that it changes the background to what the preset is for the black theme, or the preset for orange theme.
2.) live square - this is what is selected when you first get the phone, there are three themes yo can choose from, the automatic one is street life, but you can pic, the character one or city park.
3.) User defined - this is the option to change your background to any image you want.
4.) none - this comes p with a black blank screen.

How to DOWNLOAD LiveSquare? I am not on the Orange network and therefore I don't have it on my phone. Can someone please copy it from your phone and upload it on a site like MediaFire? Thanks in advance, Oliver (If you upload it, please send me an email at [email protected] )

confused :S

I keep getting little figures for people who I havent got texts/calls off... help?

livesquare

How do you delete people on live square.. for example, if u make a call u cant delete the call from your call list u do not have to delete your entire call history u can just delet the one call... So how do u delete the one avatar without have to clear your eniter livesquare history?.. i know its possible coz my friend was playing wit my phone n all the avatars got little red x's next to them like x to exit a windown on the comp, n she clicked one x n deleted a single avatar without deleting the rest. She does not know how she did it... i'e how she got thoses x's to appear.. n i have been playing wit it to try to figure out how she did it .. but i cant ... anyone ????

I want to get rid of the live square
i want to put a nice picture as my background but your help didnt work

how do you refresh the live square i.e. so there is no names unders each live square person

how do you go onto the internet?? and i dont have live square...its only default from theme, user defined and none. but im in New Zealand and i cant get internet on it

live square

i have a lg GW520. livesquare came up and i want to get rid of it. but how? can any1 help me plz???

i just got my phone today and am already lovin the live square app.
think its great :D
so useful having hte contacts right there ready for you :)

Does anyone know how to change your own avatar on live square? I am able to change my friends avatars, but not mine. Thanks!!

Back