Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unregistered
    How to DOWNLOAD LiveSquare? I am not on the Orange network and therefore I don't have it on my phone. Can someone please copy it from your phone and upload it on a site like MediaFire? Thanks in advance, Oliver (If you upload it, please send me an email at [email protected] )

Unregistered

Component confused :S

I keep getting little figures for people who I havent got texts/calls off... help?

Unregistered

Star Blue livesquare

How do you delete people on live square.. for example, if u make a call u cant delete the call from your call list u do not have to delete your entire call history u can just delet the one call... So how do u delete the one avatar without have to clear your eniter livesquare history?.. i know its possible coz my friend was playing wit my phone n all the avatars got little red x's next to them like x to exit a windown on the comp, n she clicked one x n deleted a single avatar without deleting the rest. She does not know how she did it... i'e how she got thoses x's to appear.. n i have been playing wit it to try to figure out how she did it .. but i cant ... anyone ????

Unregistered

Mobilephone1

I want to get rid of the live square

i want to put a nice picture as my background but your help didnt work

Unregistered
    how do you refresh the live square i.e. so there is no names unders each live square person

Unregistered

Bomb

how do you go onto the internet?? and i dont have live square...its only default from theme, user defined and none. but im in New Zealand and i cant get internet on it

Unregistered

live square

i have a lg GW520. livesquare came up and i want to get rid of it. but how? can any1 help me plz???

Unregistered
    i just got my phone today and am already lovin the live square app.
    think its great
    so useful having hte contacts right there ready for you

Unregistered
    Does anyone know how to change your own avatar on live square? I am able to change my friends avatars, but not mine. Thanks!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12