Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Unregistered
    Its really good buy it

Unregistered
    hi I have heard of this phone freezing my hubby got the I phone and it does that but I just want to know is any one has had any trouble with that side of it thanks

Unregistered
    It is actually really good. I was going to get the Hiptop but then i saw this one and it is so much better.

Unregistered
    hey my dads getting me the bosst LG webslider and im just wondering if someone could tell me all of the pros and cons.

cheers

Unregistered
    Me and 2 of my friends have this phone, and yeah i love it, i only got it a few days ago & i still havent worked out the internet thing, there is a certain plan you can go on for internet. (im not allowed on plans; cause i go over everymonth; and usually cant afford to pay it myself) but yeah. besides, its a good phone. comparing it to a hiptop slide, its better cause its cheaper, can bluetooth to all phones, and it still has internet. & its only $200. but its got a touch screen for dialing numbers when its closed so that makes it better than hiptops (; best phone ive had so far (;

Unregistered
    hey......i really wanna get this phone.....n im a real msn bebo my space junky....all that sorta stuff and i heard it has my space and face book......but does it have msn and bebo as well?? xoxo bek

Unregistered
    hey i have the pink one two u shuld definately return it and get a new one. my one has never done anything like that before

Unregistered
    when somebody rings how do you make it show the name and number

Unregistered

helppp

does anyone know if you can get passwords on your messages with the webslider?

Unregistered

Lg

LG phones stuff up

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast