Ok well I'm currently 16, and I'm moving back to Toronto Canada after about 5 years, I'll explain first I guess.

When I was around 12, me and my family got deported to Israel due to immigration issues, I am a Canadian Citizen but I flew to israel along with my family. While I was in T.O, Canada, I had good grades, only A's and a few B's.

Well we got deported and I didn't know Hebrew or anything so I went to a normal school but a class for refugees and immigrants. I didn't learn much obviously because I didn't understand Hebrew, but I hope I learned something at least.

Around 2 years went by and we moved to Russia, this time due to financial issues. Here I went to a private school along with another non-Russian immigrant for grades 7 to 8. After that I had to leave as it was very costly. Around 1 or 2 years went by and now I'm 16, and about to move back to Canada because the immigration problems have been sorted out.

I'm just wondering, what the HELL am I supposed to do? I was learning really well, my teachers told me I had a great chance for a scholarship, but then I got deported so all my dreams of going to the U of T and a good job went out the window.

I'm moving back in January (I'll be 17 in February), and I have no idea what I'm gonna do in terms of education. Can you please give me some advice? Should I get a tutor, or do something else? I'd really like to believe I still have a chance still to get into a good University (like the University of Toronto), would it still be possible if I studied like crazy?

Thanks for any help you can give.