Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Family is loving yet gossips behind our backs?

Ok our home is in foreclosure. My mom had to stop working due to injuries about 9 or 10 months ago. My aunt, uncle, grandma, grandpa...ect have been gossiping behing our backs. Like my mom was going to be nice and have a small halloween party for our family. My 8 year old cousin came over and says "mommy said you shouldn't be having a party when you don't have any money" Its not like my mom was going to spend hundreds of dollars on a huge halloween bash. She was just going to buy some food and maybe a bit of decoration.What do I do? They are all fake and christmas is coming and it is going to be hard to be merry. When they are around us they act like they don't want to be here. Do I just let it go? It hurts so bad that they have money and they treat us differently because we don't.

They do everything with my aunt and uncle and invite us to nothing.
    And to make it worse.... The aunt and uncle that gossip, well they have boats, a wii, a 0 treadmill (which is now a coat rack) and yet their daughter doesn't have clothes that fit her....

Explain that????

Downloads
    Uploads
    Its shallow and ugly. The thing that you have to remember is money doesnt buy class or decency. I personally have family members like that and they arent welcome in my home. If Im not good enough, then by all means stay the hell away.

People can be petty and it hurts when its family. But they seem to be the ones who hurt us most sometimes.

Just remember that it doesnt matter how much money you have, if you are a good person, then you have it all.

Downloads
    Uploads
    They are mean. If I were you, I would let it go. Just fake a smile when you see them and don't make such a big deal out of that or everything would get meaner.

Downloads
    Uploads
    They have nose problems. They think they need to stick their noses in other people's business.