Hi,
I am waiting for the HTC Touch Pro to come out for Verizon Wireless. It says on phonearena.com that it will come out in November 2008. I am pretty excited because it seems like such a great phone.

I was wondering, how would you lock the touch screen? would u just put it on sleep mode? and is that the same as turning it off? as u can see, i haven't ever owned a smart phone w/ windows mobile or whatever.

so yeah i was just wondering because of the touch screen if there were any like buttons to lock anything from happening... or do u just turn it off into sleep mode/ or idk

but yeah what are good features about it? and does anyone know like an exact date when it comes out i kno b4 i said the website said nov 2008 but i was wondering if it had any other dates b4 hand... and i am wondering if i can get it w/o having a data plan, is there a way to block it so i dont get charged for megabytes and stuff and internet like i won't use it. but i'm gonna try to get a job so i can help pay for the phonebill. haha but i mean id ont wanna spend 30 dollars a month for liek data and stuff .but i mean this phone is absolutely amazing and i would want to use all the featuers but i like it alot .so yeah any suggestions and help me thanks