Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unregistered
    even if one company has more than another it wont be by much and you r going to get the same amount of protection in any company. also if u r like a pheonix or something no matter how much protection u get you could get killed in one hit from a ship so really they r all the same if i were u i would join vru but that is just what i think and you know asking people what company to join is just gona give u people telling u to join their company

Unregistered
    MMO are the best because there map is 1-1 probably the first map created i am not just saying this because i am MMO i used to be EIC but then i switched and for good reason.

Unregistered

Check2 VRU

VRU FTW!

4-6

Joypad Sims 3 xbox cheats

how do I make the cheat thing pop up? I saw people on utube doing it but I don't know how. The only thing i know is thaey paused the game

Unregistered

On GB server VRU def the best per player but...

Its true each company seems to look after its own so max points for that but on the GB server Earth (eic) are ranked the highest with Venus (vru) 2nd and Mars (mmo) 3rd. Membership numbers follow the same pattern, eic around 12k vru around 10.5k and mmo about 10k. If u work it out per player, the vru average is top for alien and pvp kills, for ep and honour - making it the top company. But there's something else that makes vru different, cruising thru all maps, u see vru out working quests and helping each other far more than the other companies, who seem to huddle the ports or spend time trying to hunt in other maps. Even when vru hunt, which is very successfully, they really help each other in a way that I've yet to see from most of the other companies. But those other companies also have really good players and some awesome clans. My money's on vru as the best clan on the GB server... but I would say that, I'm vru. I've chatted to both eic and mmo who like the wot they see in vru and some who've moved across. In the end u need to make up ur own mind, try each out with a noob account as see wot works for u.

mmo expert
    I'm on mmo globle europe1 and here's what happen s mmo hunt each other rather than eic or vru. I've got a vengens and I still get pop like a million time ps eic is strongest vru is the niceest mmo is the least friendly

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12